Chelsea Dog Day - 9 Sept - CANCELLED
We fully support the tough decision that the organisers have taken in cancelling Chelsea Dog Day 2023. So much work and effort goes into planning an event like this but the welfare of our pets must come first. With temperatures expected to hit or exceed 31 Celsius this Saturday 9, it simply wouldn't be fair to encourage anyone to bring their pets out into the heat. We thank all businesses that have supported us via the prize donations to the raffle and hope to reconvene next year when the weather gods provide more favourable conditions for what we know will be a great event!
Exclusive raffle prizes in support of Pets As Therapy at London's most dog friendly neighbourhood
Chelsea Dog Day is back on Saturday 9 September for a day to celebrate what brings us all together: love for our dogs!
The event, from 10am till 4pm, sees an array of dog-friendly brands as well as activities scattered all over the neighbourhood.
The whole event is in support for Pets As Therapy. You will find our stand at the Duke of York Square where our expert volunteers will be able to tell you all about our mission, and how to get involved as a supporter or as our next PAT Volunteer with your dog.
Also don't forget to enter the fantastic raffle with pawsome prizes offered by incredible supporters like Papersmiths, Monica Vinader and more (full list below).
The raffle closes at 3pm so get your tickets in!
Chelsea Dog Day is a Free event. For more info visit Chelsea Dog Day
Raffle prizes full list:
- A stylish notebook, pen and notebook band from Papersmiths;
- a children’s haircut and soft toy from Trotters;
- a Signature Sculpt workout from Facegym;
- £15 gift card from Knoops;
- Willow Crossley Dahlia Gemstone Beaded Bracelet from Monica Vinader;
- a goody bag worth £150 of Richard Ward Salon Professional and Tangle Angel products from Richard Ward;
- a White Pearl Bracelet in 18k white gold from Anabela Chan;
- a bottle of Bordeaux Rouge from Mary Taylor, 2018 from Mother Vine;
- an ice cream kit for four from Ice Cream Union;
- a Corgi and English Rose Necklace from Les Nereides;
- a feast for two worth £80 from Comptoir Libanais;
- a three-course lunch for two from 28-50 Wine Workshop & Kitchen;
- a pair of personalised shoes with a doggy design from Superga;
- a wool cashmere socks gift box from Sirplus;
- a goody bag worth £100 from Jam Industries;
- a £65 voucher to spend at POLPO;
- a free two-week trial at F45;
- a £75 voucher to spend at Manicomio;
- four doggy accessories (coat, collar, lead and harness) and £50 gift card to shop in-store at LK Bennett;
- a £50 voucher to spend at Provenance Butcher;
- a £50 gift card to spend on the Hugo & Hudson x Hackett collection launching in October from Hackett;
- a Mini Disc Sailing Rope bracelet engravable with your dog’s paw print from Daniella Draper;
- a water bottle, belt bag and backpack from Lululemon;
- a 30-minute, pro nanoinfusion treatment from Dermalogica;
- a silk scarf from Escada.
We are always looking to recruit more volunteers.
You can find more info here
Follow us on social media:
Back to Listing