Welcome to the Pets As Therapy website. Please read our website terms and conditions.
In certain circumstances, additional Terms and Conditions may apply. For example, when you purchase products from the Pets As Therapy Shop. All such Terms and Conditions will be brought to your attention or may also be set out on the “Terms and Conditions” link at the bottom of the relevant page for you to access whenever you choose.
The term ‘Pets As Therapy’ or ‘PAT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Pets As Therapy is a charity registered in England & Wales number 1112194 and in Scotland number SC038910. We are a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with number 5311186, registered office Hampden House, Monument Business Park, Warpsgrove Lane, Chalgrove, Oxfordshire, OX44 7RW.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The information contained in our website has been published in good faith and we will do our best to ensure that it is accurate. However, occasionally, it may be incorrect, incomplete or out of date due to human error or circumstances beyond our control. Any reviews, suggestions, guidance, ideas or opinions on our website are for information purposes only; they should not be relied upon and are not recommendations or advice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You must not copy, distribute, reproduce or modify any material printed or downloaded from our website. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from our website separately from any accompanying text or remove any indications of ownership. Where there are no indications of ownership you must acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the material.
- You may create links to our website, provided that you: only create links from websites owned by you; create the link in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it; do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, or which implies that any of the content of our website is your own or licensed to you, or which otherwise amounts to framing. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without notice and to employ such measures as are necessary to remove any linking or framing to our website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.