We know it’s only September, but here at Pets As Therapy we’re starting to think about the Christmas season.
Every year we create a set of personalised Pets As Therapy Christmas cards. We’re going to feature four of our brilliant Pets As Therapy dogs and cats on our 2019 Christmas cards – and one of them could be yours!
How to enter
To submit your PAT pet to be featured on our 2019 Christmas cards, simply follow the steps below.
- Take your best Christmas-themed photo(s) of your PAT cat or dog (or find one from last year)
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com. Please include your name, PAT reference number and the name of the PAT pet featured in the photo.
- That’s it!
Please submit your photo(s) by the deadline of 31st October 2019.
We will only accept photos which adhere to the following guidelines:
- High resolution photos (if possible)
- If the pet is in Pets As Therapy uniform it must be held on a lead by a volunteer (even if the volunteer is out of shot)
- If the pet is photographed at an establishment it must not be shown accepting treats, pawing a person, sitting on a patient’s bed, or being held by someone other than the volunteer.